O.J. Howard 'ready to roll' for Buccaneers against Cardinals
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard is "ready to roll" for Week 10 against the Arizona Cardinals, head coach Bruce Arians said.
Howard hasn't played since Week 6. Cameron Brate (ribs) and Antony Auclair (toe) are both dealing with injuries, so Howard could be in line for an expanded role in a great matchup on Sunday. The Cardinals have given up the most receptions (64), yards (810), and touchdowns (9) to tight ends this season.
Howard has just 13 catches for 176 scoreless yards (13.5 per catch) on 18 targets in six games this season. He's averaging only 4.4 FanDuel points per contest, but the Cardinals are giving up an NFL-high 18.2 FanDuel points per game.
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) ruled out for Week 14's matchup against Miami December 7th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Eagles December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14 December 7th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) game-time decision for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Ronald Jones benched in Week 13 for pass protection error December 3rd, 2019
- Jameis Winston throws for 313 yards, 3 touchdowns Sunday in Buccaneers' win November 25th, 2019
- Mike Evans records 50 yards on 8 targets in Buccaneers' win November 25th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones route tree is growing heading into Week 11 November 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers' M.J. Stewart (knee) to miss 'possibly 3-4 weeks' November 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers make 2016 first-rounder Vernon Hargreaves walk plank November 12th, 2019