O.J. Howard 'ready to roll' for Buccaneers against Cardinals
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard is "ready to roll" for Week 10 against the Arizona Cardinals, head coach Bruce Arians said.
Howard hasn't played since Week 6. Cameron Brate (ribs) and Antony Auclair (toe) are both dealing with injuries, so Howard could be in line for an expanded role in a great matchup on Sunday. The Cardinals have given up the most receptions (64), yards (810), and touchdowns (9) to tight ends this season.
Howard has just 13 catches for 176 scoreless yards (13.5 per catch) on 18 targets in six games this season. He's averaging only 4.4 FanDuel points per contest, but the Cardinals are giving up an NFL-high 18.2 FanDuel points per game.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021