Rams' Malcolm Brown (ankle) "trending in the right direction" heading into Week 10
Los Angeles Rams' running back Malcolm Brown is trending in the right direction in his recovery from an ankle injury, according to Sean McVay.
Brown has been sidelined since Week 6 with an ankle injury. McVay said that, if Brown maintains his progress, he is expected to play Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 10. It remains to be seen what Browns' role will be when he does return. Before his injury, Brown was splitting work with Todd Gurley and Darrell Henderson was an afterthought. However, Henderson has performed decently in Browns' absence and may have earned himself a role going forward.
Our models project Brown for 2 FanDuel points against the Steelers in Week 10. He is priced at $5,500.
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Dalvin Cook to be 'close to 100 percent' for Vikings December 5th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff accounts for 424 yards and 2 scores in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods accumulates 13 receptions for 172 yards in Week 13's blowout win over Arizona December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) ruled out for Week 13's matchup against Arizona November 29th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday November 28th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) DNP on Wednesday November 27th, 2019