Robbie Gould unlikely to play for 49ers Week 10, expected back Week 11
San Francisco 49ers kicker Robbie Gould (quad) is not expected to miss more than one game.
49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan says Gould has a chance to kick in Monday night's Week 10 game against the Seattle Seahawks. If not, he's expected back in Week 11. The 49ers added Chase McLaughlin as a backup plan.
Gould is 13-for-20 (65.0 percent) on field goals and a perfect 26-for-26 on extra points in eight games this season.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert undergoing season-ending knee surgery September 14th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell 'stepped up' for 49ers in backfield quagmire September 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert (knee) to miss around 8 weeks September 13th, 2021