Packers' Davante Adams (toe) limited on Thursday
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams was limited on Thursday ahead of the team's Week 10 game against the Carolina Panthers.
Adams was able to make a return to the field against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday after four weeks of absences, and this just seems to be a way of maintaining his workload throughout the week. He should be absolutely fine against the Panthers.
Our models project Adams for 6.4 catches, 80.1 receiving yards, 0.6 touchdowns and 14.6 FanDuel points.
- Deshaun Watson struggles early Sunday in Texans' upset loss December 9th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 293 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday night in Rams' win December 9th, 2019
- Daniel Jones (ankle) reportedly out for Giants 2-4 weeks December 9th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (foot) seen in walking boot December 9th, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes injures hand in Chiefs' victory December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) probably done for Seahawks in 2019 December 9th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers throws 4 touchdowns in Week 13's road victory over Giants December 1st, 2019
- Davante Adams scores first 2019 touchdown in Packers' loss November 25th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers throws for 233 yards in a Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Aaron Jones piles on 3 touchdowns in Packers' victory November 11th, 2019
- Davante Adams accumulates 118 yards in Packers' win November 11th, 2019