George Kittle's (knee, ankle) Week 10 status for 49ers uncertain
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle's (knee, ankle) status for Week 10 against the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night is uncertain, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
“I mean there’s issues,” Shanahan said. “He’s got things in his knee and ankle so we’ll see.” Kittle suffered the injuries in last Thursday's win over the Arizona Cardinals. If he's unable to play, it would likely create more work for Emmanuel Sanders and Deebo Samuel. Ross Dwelley and Levine Toilolo are next up on the depth chart at tight end. Owners should have a backup plan in place since the game isn't until Monday night.
Kittle has 46 catches for 541 yards (11.8 per catch) and 2 touchdowns on 57 targets through eight games. The Seahawks are giving up the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to tight ends (12.1).
- Buccaneers' Breshad Perriman explodes for 113 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook (shoulder) will not return to Week 15's matchup against Chargers December 15th, 2019
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey accumulates 175 scrimmage yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 143 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Miles Sanders rushes for 122 yards, scores 2 touchdowns in Eagles Week 15 win December 15th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston throws 4 touchdowns in Week 15's road victory over Detroit December 15th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman targeting Week 16 return December 13th, 2019
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert has 'earned' lead role, coach Kyle Shanahan says December 12th, 2019
- Marquise Goodwin (knee) reportedly put on 49ers IR December 11th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman reportedly dealing with hamstring strain December 9th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 4 touchdowns Sunday to lead San Francisco to thrilling win December 9th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019