George Kittle's (knee, ankle) Week 10 status for 49ers uncertain
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle's (knee, ankle) status for Week 10 against the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night is uncertain, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
“I mean there’s issues,” Shanahan said. “He’s got things in his knee and ankle so we’ll see.” Kittle suffered the injuries in last Thursday's win over the Arizona Cardinals. If he's unable to play, it would likely create more work for Emmanuel Sanders and Deebo Samuel. Ross Dwelley and Levine Toilolo are next up on the depth chart at tight end. Owners should have a backup plan in place since the game isn't until Monday night.
Kittle has 46 catches for 541 yards (11.8 per catch) and 2 touchdowns on 57 targets through eight games. The Seahawks are giving up the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to tight ends (12.1).
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon cleared for Week 3 clash with Packers September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) missing from practice September 23rd, 2021
- Trey Sermon (concussion) in non-contact jersey again for 49ers September 23rd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon (concussion) 'trending in good direction' September 22nd, 2021