Ricky Seals-Jones (knee) out for Browns in Week 10
Cleveland Browns tight end Ricky Seals-Jones will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the Buffalo Bills.
Seals-Jones left last week's game early with a knee injury, and it'll keep him out of Sunday's game as well. That means extended run for Demetrius Harris and Stephen Carlson at the tight end position.
In seven games (one start) this season, Seals-Jones has nine catches for 155 yards and two touchdowns.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- David Njoku upgraded to full practice for Browns December 12th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited at practice on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Odell Beckham reportedly wants out of Cleveland December 9th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. reportedly playing with sports hernia December 8th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) expects to play in Week 14's matchup against Bengals December 6th, 2019