Titans' Corey Davis (hip) doubtful for Week 10's matchup against Kansas City
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis (hip) is doubtful to play in Week 10's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Davis is unlikely to play after missing all of this week's practices with a hip injury. Tajae Sharpe should see more snaps against Kansas City if Davis is inactive.
Sharpe's Week 10 projection includes 3.0 receptions for 37.6 yards on 5.1 targets.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to be limited at Titans practice again Week 15 December 10th, 2019
- Ryan Tannehill throws for 391 yards and 3 touchdowns Sunday in Titans' win December 9th, 2019
- Titans' A.J. Brown torches Oakland for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) DNP on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Vrabel: Titans' Derrick Henry (hamstring) 'on track' to play in Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Titans' Derrick Henry (hamstring) practicing on Thursday November 28th, 2019