O.J. Howard (hamstring) not on Tampa Bays' final Week 10 injury report
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end O.J. Howard is not present on the team's final Week 10 injury report ahead of its game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Howard has missed the last few games with a hamstring ailment, but it seems as though he's good to go to make a return. Howard hasn't been utilized often in Bruce Arians' new scheme just yet, but his return could open the door for increased production.
Our models currently project Howard for 2.0 catches, 26.9 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 4.8 FanDuel points.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Chris Godwin extension 'high' on Buccaneers' priorities December 30th, 2019
- Jameis Winston's future with Buccaneers to be decided in 'couple weeks' December 30th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) remains out on Friday December 27th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out of Tampa Bay's game Saturday December 19th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) placed on Buccaneers' injured reserve December 18th, 2019