Update: Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) will not return in Week 10
Detroit Lions running back Ty Johnson has been ruled out of Week 10's game against the Chicago Bears with a concussion.
Johnson left the game in the first half to be evaluated before eventually being ruled out during the third quarter. J.D. McKissic and Paul Perkins have shared the Lions' backfield with Johnson sidelined.
Johnson finished the game with 5 carries for 6 yards and 1 catch for 3 yards.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Lions' David Blough struggles in season finale December 30th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay being evaluated for a concussion against the Packers in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Rapoport: Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) should see full workload in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) expected back Sunday December 19th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss December 16th, 2019