Using Blake Bortles was 'part of game plan,' Rams coach Sean McVay said
Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay said inserting quarterback Blake Bortles into the Rams' Week 10 loss against the Pittsburgh Steelers was "part of the game plan."
Bortles took a snap in place of a struggling Jared Goff and rushed for a one-yard in a failed attempt to convert a third down. McVay said he “wanted to try to add a guy in the run game with Blake."
The former Jaguar has appeared in 2 games with the Rams this season, but has yet to attempt a pass.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp scores for Rams in fourth straight December 23rd, 2019
- Gerald Everett (knee) returning for Rams on Saturday night December 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 284 yards in Rams' loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Todd Gurley held to 38 yards, scores twice in Rams' loss December 16th, 2019
- Rams' Tyler Higbee records 12 receptions for 111 yards in Week 15's defeat to Dallas December 15th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019