Buccaneers make 2016 first-rounder Vernon Hargreaves walk plank
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers waived defensive back Vernon Hargreaves.
This comes just two days after Hargreaves was benched in the third quarter of the Bucs' Week 10 win over the Arizona Cardinals for not "hustling," per head coach Bruce Arians. The 2016 11th overall pick has been nothing short of a bust since entering the league. According to Pro Football Focus, Hargreaves is the 112th corner out of 116 qualifiers this season.
The Bucs D/ST is 23rd in Week 11 against the New Orleans Saints.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson throws for 388 yards Sunday in Texans' loss January 13th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) out for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller (groin) active for Divisional Round game on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) to reportedly play in Divisional Round January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) limited on Friday, questionable for Sunday's matchup against Chiefs January 10th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) questionable for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 10th, 2020