Browns' Olivier Vernon (knee) not expected to play Thursday
Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Olivier Vernon (knee) is considered a long shot for Thursday's Week 11 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, per Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com.
James Conner (shoulder) and Jaylen Samuels would benefit if Vernon is ruled out for a second straight week. The Browns are just 27th in the NFL against the rush this season.
The Browns D/ST is 12th in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings.
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019