Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury
The New York Jets placed tight end Chris Herndon (ribs) on season-ending injured reserve.
Herndon's season finishes with 1 catch in one appearance. He was suspended for the first four games and then endured a hamstring injury that kept him out until Week 10, which is when Herndon injured his ribs. The 2018 fourth-rounder turns 24 in February. Ryan Griffin will finish out the year as the Jets' starting tight end.
Herndon has 40 career catches for 509 yards and 4 touchdowns on 58 targets.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- Jamison Crowder scores 2 touchdowns for Jets December 13th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell rushes for season-high 87 yards in Jets' loss December 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold does fine in Jets' loss December 13th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Jets put Ryan Griffin (ankle) on injured reserve December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) will not play in Week 15's matchup against Baltimore December 11th, 2019