Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury
The New York Jets placed tight end Chris Herndon (ribs) on season-ending injured reserve.
Herndon's season finishes with 1 catch in one appearance. He was suspended for the first four games and then endured a hamstring injury that kept him out until Week 10, which is when Herndon injured his ribs. The 2018 fourth-rounder turns 24 in February. Ryan Griffin will finish out the year as the Jets' starting tight end.
Herndon has 40 career catches for 509 yards and 4 touchdowns on 58 targets.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019