Austin Hooper (knee) reportedly out for Falcons 'about a month'
Atlanta Falcons tight end Austin Hooper is expected to be sidelined "about a month" with a sprained MCL, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
That would mean a Week 15 return, which is typically the fantasy football semi-finals in most leagues, for Hooper. Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley should dominate targets from Matt Ryan while Hooper is out. Luke Stocker and Jaeden Graham are unlikely to do much. Falcons head coach Dan Quinn has already said that Hooper is a "long shot" for Week 11 against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Hooper is averaging 14.1 FanDuel points per game. He has 56 catches for 608 yards and 6 touchdowns on 67 targets.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) limited participant on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) fully practices Friday December 13th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams (ribs, illness) questionable for Week 15's game against Denver December 13th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Week 15's divisional matchup against Titans December 13th, 2019
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (wrist, groin) questionable for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Devonta Freeman (knee) absent on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley (abdomen) finished for 2019 December 9th, 2019
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (abdominal) ruled out for remainder of Week 14's game against Carolina December 8th, 2019
- Falcons' Julio Jones (shoulder) will play in Week 14's game against Panthers December 6th, 2019