Jacoby Brissett (knee) practicing in full for Colts
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett (knee) will practice in full on Wednesday, per head coach Frank Reich.
Barring any setbacks, Brissett will return under center for the Colts in Week 11 against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Brian Hoyer will make his way back to the bench after starting last week's loss to the Miami Dolphins. T.Y. Hilton (calf) is still sidelined, but Devin Funchess (collarbone) is eligible to play for the first time since Week 1. Zach Pascal should benefit from Brissett's return.
Brissett is the QB18 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 16.1 FanDuel points versus the Jags, at a cost of $7,500.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) game-time decision for Week 15's matchup against Saints December 14th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) limited participant on Friday December 13th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) to return to Colts' practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) still week-to-week for Colts December 9th, 2019
- Indianapolis' Adam Vinatieri (knee) ruled out for Week 14's game against Tampa Bay December 6th, 2019