Buccaneers' M.J. Stewart (knee) to miss 'possibly 3-4 weeks'
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive back M.J. Stewart (knee) could "possibly miss 3-4 weeks," head coach Bruce Arians said.
The Bucs already boast the worst pass defense in the NFL, so Stewart's absence shouldn't move the needle much. Michael Thomas should have a field day when the New Orleans Saints visit Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay on Sunday.
The Buccaneers are allowing an NFL-high 40.3 FanDuel points per game to opposing wide receivers.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Chris Godwin extension 'high' on Buccaneers' priorities December 30th, 2019
- Jameis Winston's future with Buccaneers to be decided in 'couple weeks' December 30th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) remains out on Friday December 27th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out of Tampa Bay's game Saturday December 19th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) placed on Buccaneers' injured reserve December 18th, 2019