Buccaneers' M.J. Stewart (knee) to miss 'possibly 3-4 weeks'
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive back M.J. Stewart (knee) could "possibly miss 3-4 weeks," head coach Bruce Arians said.
The Bucs already boast the worst pass defense in the NFL, so Stewart's absence shouldn't move the needle much. Michael Thomas should have a field day when the New Orleans Saints visit Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay on Sunday.
The Buccaneers are allowing an NFL-high 40.3 FanDuel points per game to opposing wide receivers.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) ruled out of Week 3 Sunday night September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) active for Browns in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Stefanski: Cleveland's Odell Beckham (knee) will make season debut in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021