Buccaneers' Ronald Jones route tree is growing heading into Week 11
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones' route tree is growing according to Bruce Arians. Arians said Jones "can do even more in the passing game, and not just on screens. Jones' route tree is growing".
Jones had the best receiving game of his career against the Cardinals in Week 10, hauling in 8 receptions for 77 yards and a touchdown. Arians' comments, combined with Jones' increased usage in Week 10, are an excellent sign that he will remain the Buccaneers' feature back going forward. In Week 11 he will face a New Orleans Saints run defense rated 7th overall by our power rankings.
Our models project Jones for 45.6 rushing yards, .35 rushing touchdowns, 17.3 receiving yards, and 9.8 FanDuel points against the Saints. He is priced at $6,400.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Chris Godwin extension 'high' on Buccaneers' priorities December 30th, 2019
- Jameis Winston's future with Buccaneers to be decided in 'couple weeks' December 30th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) remains out on Friday December 27th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out of Tampa Bay's game Saturday December 19th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) placed on Buccaneers' injured reserve December 18th, 2019