Cardinals' David Johnson not listed on Wednesday's injury report
Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson was not on the team's injury report on Wednesday.
Johnson is coming off his most disappointing game as a pro in which he gained just 2 yards on 5 carries and had 1 reception for 8 yards. With Johnson not on the injury report, his performance wasn't likely due to an injury, which isn't a great sign for his production going forward. Next up for Johnson is a clash with a San Francisco 49ers' run defense rated 11th overall by our power rankings.
Our models project Johnson for 32 rushing yards, .23 rushing touchdowns, 27.8 receiving yards, and 9.4 FanDuel points in Week 11. He is priced at $6,200.
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited at practice on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray throws 2 touchdown, 3 interceptions Sunday in a loss December 9th, 2019
- Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (hamstring) not listed on Week 13's final injury report November 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hamstring) returns to practice Monday November 25th, 2019