Myles Garrett ejected from Browns win, lengthy ban expected
Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Myles Garrett was ejected from Thursday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers for swinging a helmet at quarterback Mason Rudolph.
Garrett took down Rudolph hard following a dump off at the very end of the game. Rudolph took exception and appeared to try and take Garrett's helmet off. Garrett then ripped off Rudolph's helmet and proceeded to bash him on the head with it. The incident could result in a season-ending suspension for Garrett.
Garrett has 10 sacks, 11 tackles for a loss, and 2 forced fumbles in 10 games this season.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019