Myles Garrett ejected from Browns win, lengthy ban expected
Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Myles Garrett was ejected from Thursday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers for swinging a helmet at quarterback Mason Rudolph.
Garrett took down Rudolph hard following a dump off at the very end of the game. Rudolph took exception and appeared to try and take Garrett's helmet off. Garrett then ripped off Rudolph's helmet and proceeded to bash him on the head with it. The incident could result in a season-ending suspension for Garrett.
Garrett has 10 sacks, 11 tackles for a loss, and 2 forced fumbles in 10 games this season.
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley expected to be ready for training camp following minor foot surgery June 13th, 2021
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson primed for a "big season" in 2021 June 13th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021