Jacoby Brissett (knee) officially named Colts' Week 11 starter versus Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett (knee) is the starter for Week 11 against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
Brissett is good to go after sitting out last week. His return is an upgrade for Zach Pascal and Chester Rogers. T.Y. Hilton (calf) and Parris Campbell (hand) both remain out. Brian Hoyer will return to clipboard duties. The Jaguars are 13th against the pass this season (229.8 yards per game).
Brissett is the QB17 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 15.9 FanDuel points versus the Jags, at a cost of $7,500.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021