Cowboys' Amari Cooper (knee, ankle) "good to go" in Week 11
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper will play on Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the Detroit Lions.
Cooper said he was "good to go" after Friday's practice, and it seems as though he'll be just fine for Sunday's game. Cooper has played through injuries the last few weeks, and that'll be the case once again.
Our models project Cooper for 5.5 catches, 87.3 receiving yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 14.6 FanDuel points.
- Titans' A.J. Brown torches Oakland for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will not return on Sunday night December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston overcomes hand injury, accounts for 434 yards and 4 scores in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees explodes for 6 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Ezekiel Elliott scores 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 334 yards, touchdown in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Amari Cooper (knee) practicing in full for Cowboys December 2nd, 2019
- Archer: Cowboys' Amari Cooper (knee) 'did not suffer any structural damage' November 29th, 2019