Saints' Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Tampa Bay
New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) will not play in Week 11's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Lattimore will be inactive against Tampa Bay after suffering a hamstring strain.
Eli Apple and P.J. Williams should see more snaps against a Buccaneers' pass offense rated 16th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
- Russell Wilson held down in Seahawks' loss Sunday night December 9th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) expected to miss rest of Buccaneers' season December 9th, 2019
- Titans' A.J. Brown torches Oakland for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will not return on Sunday night December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston overcomes hand injury, accounts for 434 yards and 4 scores in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees explodes for 6 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Update: Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) out for rest of Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Taysom Hill scores twice, blocks punt in Thanksgiving victory November 29th, 2019
- Alvin Kamara amasses 84 scoreless yards in Saints' win November 29th, 2019
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) active in Week 13 November 28th, 2019