Rapoport: Cardinals starting Kenyan Drake over David Johnson in Week 11
Arizona Cardinals running back Kenyan Drake is starting at running back on Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the San Francisco 49ers, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Drake was getting first-team snaps on offense this week, so it's not especially surprising. Still, the demotion of David Johnson has been an intriguing storyline. Whether the ankle injury is still an issue or not, Johnson has seemed a step slower in recent weeks, which has apparently led to Drake getting the starting nod.
Our models project Drake for 47.1 rushing yards, 29.9 receiving yards, 0.3 total touchdowns and 11.4 FanDuel points.
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (shoulder) active for Sunday night's game against Buffalo December 15th, 2019
- Seattle's Chris Carson rumbles for 133 yards and 2 scores in Week 15's victory over Carolina December 15th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Breshad Perriman explodes for 113 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook (shoulder) will not return to Week 15's matchup against Chargers December 15th, 2019
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey accumulates 175 scrimmage yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 143 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- David Johnson may not be with Cardinals next season December 13th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray throws 2 touchdown, 3 interceptions Sunday in a loss December 9th, 2019
- Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (hamstring) not listed on Week 13's final injury report November 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13 November 25th, 2019