Rapoport: Broncos' Phillip Lindsay to get bulk of work in Week 11
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay will get the lion's share of the backfield work on Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Broncos will look to "ride RB Phillip Lindsay" against the stout Vikings run defense, which would leave fellow back Royce Freeman on the outside looking in.
Our models project Lindsay for 53.1 rushing yards, 16.8 receiving yards, 0.4 total touchdowns and 10.4 FanDuel points.
- Lions' Matthew Stafford says back healing 'as it should' December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard still not taking contact December 5th, 2019
- Myles Jack (knee) placed on Jaguars IR December 5th, 2019
- Chiefs' Darrel Williams (hamstring) lands on IR December 5th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) expected to sit again for Steelers on Sunday December 5th, 2019
- Denver's Von Miller (knee) practicing on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton catches 2 touchdowns Sunday in Broncos' win December 2nd, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 134 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in first pro start December 2nd, 2019
- Denver's Von Miller (knee) inactive for Week 13's matchup against Chargers December 1st, 2019
- Broncos starting Drew Lock (thumb) in Week 13; Brandon Allen to bench December 1st, 2019
- Von Miller (knee) questionable for Denver in Week 13 November 29th, 2019