Patriots' N'Keal Harry expected to make his NFL debut in Week 11
New England Patriots wide receiver N'Keal Harry is expected to make his NFL debut in Week 11's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Harry was selected in the first round of the 2019 draft by New England but spent the beginning of the season on IR. He has been practicing since October 15th and will make his first appearance in Week 11. Our models expect Harry to see 1.6 targets against the Eagles in his debut.
Harry's Week 11 projection includes 0.9 receptions, 12.4 yards, 0.09 touchdowns, and 2.2 FanDuel points. He is priced at $5,000.
- Miles Sanders heads to Philadelphia's locker room in the third quarter on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) will not return on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season December 9th, 2019
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) out for Monday night's matchup against Giants December 9th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) ruled out for Eagles Monday night December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Patriots' James White has big game in loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) available for Week 13's game against Texans December 1st, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) active for Sunday night's matchup against Houston December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 13 December 1st, 2019