San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Week 11's game against Arizona
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (knee, ankle) is ruled out for Sunday's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Kittle will miss his second straight game with knee and ankle injuries. Ross Dwelley should see more snaps at tight end against Arizona.
Dwelley's Week 11 projection includes 2.3 receptions for 23.8 yards.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) limited participant on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) fully practices Friday December 13th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams (ribs, illness) questionable for Week 15's game against Denver December 13th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Week 15's divisional matchup against Titans December 13th, 2019
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (wrist, groin) questionable for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman targeting Week 16 return December 13th, 2019
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert has 'earned' lead role, coach Kyle Shanahan says December 12th, 2019
- Marquise Goodwin (knee) reportedly put on 49ers IR December 11th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman reportedly dealing with hamstring strain December 9th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 4 touchdowns Sunday to lead San Francisco to thrilling win December 9th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019