49ers' Robbie Gould (quad) ruled out for Week 11
San Francisco 49ers kicker Robbie Gould has been ruled out of Week 11's game against the Arizona Cardinals with a quad injury.
Gould will miss his second consecutive game with a quad injury. Chase McLaughlin will handle kicking duties for the 49ers again in Week 11.
The 49ers are 9.5 point favorites over the Cardinals in Week 11. Their implied team total of 26.5 points is the 5th-highest total on the main slate according to our DFS Heat Map.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) limited participant on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) fully practices Friday December 13th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams (ribs, illness) questionable for Week 15's game against Denver December 13th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Week 15's divisional matchup against Titans December 13th, 2019
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (wrist, groin) questionable for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman targeting Week 16 return December 13th, 2019
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert has 'earned' lead role, coach Kyle Shanahan says December 12th, 2019
- Marquise Goodwin (knee) reportedly put on 49ers IR December 11th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman reportedly dealing with hamstring strain December 9th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 4 touchdowns Sunday to lead San Francisco to thrilling win December 9th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019