Colts' Jacoby Brissett throws for a touchdown, rushes for another Sunday in his return
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett completed 15 of 24 passes for 148 yards with 1 touchdown and 1 interception in a 33-13 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Brissett also rushed for 12 yards and a touchdown on 2 rushes. He completed 62.5% of his passes and averaged 9.9 yards per completion.
He scored 16.1 FanDuel points to rank 16th among quarterbacks in Week 11.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019