Evan Engram (foot) expected to remain out for Giants Week 12
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (foot) is not practicing on Wednesday.
Engram sat out Week 10 and remains sidelined coming out of the Giants' bye. It's an ominous sign for his status in Sunday's Week 12 game against the Chicago Bears. Rhett Ellison (concussion) also missed Wednesday's practice. Scott Simonson and Kaden Smith would be the Giants' available tight end if Engram and Ellison are inactive.
Engram is averaging 10.9 FanDuel points per game. He has 44 catches on 68 targets for 467 yards (10.3 per catch) and 3 touchdowns. The Bears are in the bottom-10 of the league in FanDuel points allowed per game to tight ends (11.0).
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley records 67 yards on 20 touches in Giants' loss December 10th, 2019
- Darius Slayton submits career-high 154 yards, 2 touchdowns for Giants December 10th, 2019
- Eli Manning throws 2 touchdowns, Giants lose to Eagles in OT December 10th, 2019
- Daniel Jones (ankle) reportedly out for Giants 2-4 weeks December 9th, 2019
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Eagles December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14 December 7th, 2019