Austin Hooper (knee) ruled out again for Falcons Week 12
Atlanta Falcons tight end Austin Hooper (knee) will not play Week 12 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday, head coach Dan Quinn said.
Hooper will miss a second consecutive game, but Quinn said he has a chance to get back out on the practice field this week. If so, that would tentatively put him on track for a Week 13 return. Luke Stocker and Jaeden Graham combined for 2 targets in Week 11 with Hooper sidelined.
The Bucs are allowing the second-most FanDuel points per game to tight ends this season (14.7).
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Austin Hooper practices again for Atlanta on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Falcons' Julio Jones (shoulder) practicing on limited basis December 4th, 2019
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley (toe) limited on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) 'trending upward' for Atlanta's game on Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper (MCL) to resume practicing Monday December 2nd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman manages 64 yards on 21 touches for Falcons in return November 29th, 2019