Corey Davis (hip) returns to Titans practice
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis (hip) returned to practice Wednesday.
Davis is on track to return for Sunday's Week 12 contest against the Jacksonville Jaguars after sitting out Week 10 and having the bye week to recover. He's only cleared 50 receiving yards twice in nine games this season. A.J. Brown and Tajae Sharpe were the top two wideouts in Davis' absence.
Davis is averaging 7.0 FanDuel points per game. The Jags are 8th in receiving yards allowed per game (240.8).
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) active for AFC Championship against Chiefs January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Dion Lewis (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) still not practicing Wednesday January 8th, 2020