Will Fuller leads Texans' victory with 7 catches, 140 yards
Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller caught 7-of-11 targets for 140 yards in the Texans' Week 12 win over the Colts.
Fuller led the entire contest in receiving across the board after sitting out the previous three games with a hamstring injury. He accounted for a good chunk of his numbers in the third quarter, with catches of 44 and 51 yards. It was the second-highest total of his career behind a 217-yard explosion in Week 5. Those two games make up 60.5 percent of Fuller's output for the entire season. The Texans will get a tough draw at home in Week 13 against the New England Patriots.
Fuller finished with 17.5 FanDuel points on Thursday. He has 41 catches for 590 yards and 3 touchdowns on 60 targets in eight games.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Week 15's divisional matchup against Titans December 13th, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) 'feeling good' December 12th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson struggles early Sunday in Texans' upset loss December 9th, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Texans' Bradley Roby (hamstring) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019