Rapoport: James Conner (shoulder) ruled out for Steelers Week 12
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (shoulder) won't play Week 12 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Conner was held out of practice all week after re-injuring his shoulder in last Thursday's loss to the Cleveland Browns. Jaylen Samuels will take over as the Steelers' lead back, with Benny Snell and Trey Edmunds mixing in behind him. The Bengals are giving up a league-high 167.0 rushing yards per game.
Conner is averaging 14.0 FanDuel points in eight games. He has 390 rushing yards (3.8 per carry), 242 receiving yards, 30 catches (33 targets), and 6 touchdowns.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021