Jeff Heuerman (knee) questionable for Denver in Week 12
Denver Broncos tight end Jeff Heuerman is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Heuerman has missed the last couple weeks with the knee injury, which has allowed Noah Fant to break out in an every-down role. Heuerman's status seems to be up in the air, but he won't be particularly relevant even if he does play.
In eight games this season, Heuerman has eight catches for 78 yards on 11 targets.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- Denver's Drew Lock throws 3 touchdowns in Week 14's upset over Houston December 8th, 2019
- Broncos' Von Miller (knee) active for Week 14 against the Texans December 8th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos' Von Miller (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Denver's Von Miller (knee) practicing on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton catches 2 touchdowns Sunday in Broncos' win December 2nd, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 134 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in first pro start December 2nd, 2019