Jeff Heuerman (knee) questionable for Denver in Week 12
Denver Broncos tight end Jeff Heuerman is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Heuerman has missed the last couple weeks with the knee injury, which has allowed Noah Fant to break out in an every-down role. Heuerman's status seems to be up in the air, but he won't be particularly relevant even if he does play.
In eight games this season, Heuerman has eight catches for 78 yards on 11 targets.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019