Tom Brady (elbow) questionable for New England in Week 12
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Brady popped up on the injury report on Friday after being ostensibly healthy all week long, so this is a mildly concerning development. It's hard to imagine Brady misses a game due to injury for the first time since 2008, but if he does, Jarrett Stidham would draw the start.
Our models project Brady for 252.1 passing yards and 17.4 FanDuel points.
- Titans' A.J. Brown torches Oakland for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will not return on Sunday night December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston overcomes hand injury, accounts for 434 yards and 4 scores in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees explodes for 6 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Patriots' James White has big game in loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) available for Week 13's game against Texans December 1st, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) active for Sunday night's matchup against Houston December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 13 December 1st, 2019