Sam Darnold throws for 315 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in Jets' blowout win
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold completed 20 of 29 passes for 315 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 34-3 win over the Oakland Raiders.
Darnold also added 16 yards and a touchdown on the ground on 4 rushes. He completed 69.0% of his passes and averaged 15.8 yards per completion.
He scored 28.2 FanDuel points on Sunday to rank second among quarterbacks in Week 12.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019