Mike Evans records 50 yards on 8 targets in Buccaneers' win
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans caught 4 passes for 50 yards on 8 targets in a 35-22, Week 12 win over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.
Evans tied Chris Godwin for the team-lead in targets, but his production paled in comparison to his counterpart (7 catches, 184 yards, 2 touchdowns). After posting 180-plus yards in back-to-back games, Evans has averaged 67.0 yards over the last three contests. The Bucs will visit the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 13. The Jags are 10th in the NFL in receiving yards allowed per game (242.5).
Evans scored 7.0 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's averaging 16.3 FP per game. The sixth-year wideout has 62 catches for 1,043 yards and 7 touchdowns on 105 targets through 11 games.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Chris Godwin extension 'high' on Buccaneers' priorities December 30th, 2019
- Jameis Winston's future with Buccaneers to be decided in 'couple weeks' December 30th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) remains out on Friday December 27th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out of Tampa Bay's game Saturday December 19th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) placed on Buccaneers' injured reserve December 18th, 2019