Jamison Crowder quiet as Jets romp Raiders
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder caught 2 passes on 4 targets for 18 yards in a 34-3, Week 12 win over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Following three straight weeks with at least 75 yards and a touchdown, Crowder failed to produce in this one. He's failed to clear 40 yards in 6-of-11 games but has 75-plus in the other five. The Jets will visit the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 13. The Bengals are 19th in the NFL in receiving yards allowed per game (260.4).
Crowder scored 2.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's averaging 9.4 FP per game, with 55 catches for 580 yards and 3 touchdowns on 77 targets through 11 games.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019