'Too early' to know status of David Njoku's wrist, Browns say
Cleveland Browns coach Freddie Kitchens said it's "too early to say" if tight end David Njoku (wrist) will be activated for Week 13 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Njoku has been out since breaking his wrist in Week 2. He practiced last week but was not cleared to play. In the meantime, Demetrius Harris, Ricky Seals-Jones, and Stephen Carlson will get snaps at tight end, though none of them have been targeted with great frequency.
Our models currently project Njoku to catch 13.0 passes for 160.4 and 1.2 touchdowns over the remaining five weeks of the season.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) questionable to return against Houston in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Anthony Schwartz (knee) limited again for Browns Thursday September 16th, 2021