Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (hamstring) is expected to play in Week 13 against the Los Angeles Rams, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Edmonds has missed a month of action. Kenyan Drake has greatly exceeded expectations since arriving in Arizona, but Kingsbury indicated he wants to get all of his running backs involved, which also figures to include former workhorse David Johnson. This could be a three-way committee moving forward.
Edmonds has 295 rushing yards (5.1 per carry), 105 receiving yards, 12 catches (19 targets), and 5 touchdowns in eight games this season.
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Carolina's Luke Kuechly retires after 8 seasons January 14th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake accumulates 184 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16's victory over Seattle December 22nd, 2019