Julio Jones (shoulder) sidelined for Falcons
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (shoulder) did not practice on Tuesday.
Jones injured his shoulder in the Falcons' Week 12 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He typically toughs it out, but if Jones is unavailable against the New Orleans Saints on Thanksgiving night, then Calvin Ridley and Russell Gage will be Matt Ryan's top options. Austin Hooper (knee) remained sidelined on Tuesday.
Julio is the WR9 in numberFire's Week 13 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 13.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,800.
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Patriots release Cody Kessler April 1st, 2020
- Timmy Jernigan reportedly signs with Texans April 1st, 2020
- Tyrod Taylor 'in driver seat' to start for Chargers April 1st, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney, Titans having talks April 1st, 2020
- Allen Bailey extends with Falcons through 2021 March 25th, 2020
- Falcons sign former Vikings receiver Laquon Treadwell March 22nd, 2020
- Todd Gurley quickly picked up by Falcons March 20th, 2020
- Dante Fowler joins Atlanta on three-year deal March 18th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly parting ways with Devonta Freeman March 16th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly acquire Hayden Hurst from Ravens to fill void March 16th, 2020