Julio Jones (shoulder) questionable for Falcons on Thanksgiving
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (shoulder) is questionable for Week 13 against the New Orleans Saints on Thursday night.
Jones injured his shoulder in the Falcons' Week 12 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If he doesn't play on Thanksgiving, then Calvin Ridley and Russell Gage will be Matt Ryan's top options. Devonta Freeman (foot) could also be more involved in the passing game in his return from a two-game absence. Austin Hooper (knee) has been ruled out again.
Julio is the WR9 in numberFire's Week 13 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 13.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,800.
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- The 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual" April 6th, 2020
- Panthers have had internal talks over Christian McCaffrey's contract April 6th, 2020
- Rams' Austin Blythe expected to start at center April 6th, 2020
- Quincy Enunwa (neck) a 'big question mark' for Jets April 6th, 2020
- Allen Bailey extends with Falcons through 2021 March 25th, 2020
- Falcons sign former Vikings receiver Laquon Treadwell March 22nd, 2020
- Todd Gurley quickly picked up by Falcons March 20th, 2020
- Dante Fowler joins Atlanta on three-year deal March 18th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly parting ways with Devonta Freeman March 16th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly acquire Hayden Hurst from Ravens to fill void March 16th, 2020