Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray is questionable for Week 13's game against the Los Angeles Rams with a hamstring injury.
Murray was added to the injury report on Friday but still managed to get in a full practice. A late-week addition to the injury report, especially with a hamstring, isn't ideal, especially when facing Aaron Donald. The full practice suggests that Murray will be available, but more information will be helpful to determine just how impactful his injury will be.
Our models project Murray for 251.2 yards, 1.47 touchdowns, 37.4 rushing yards, and 20.4 FanDuel points in Week 13. He is priced at $7,700.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake accumulates 184 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16's victory over Seattle December 22nd, 2019