Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) out for Week 13
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (wrist) will not play in Week 13 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Njoku seems to be trending towards a return but we will wait at least one more week for that. Replacements Demetrius Harris, Ricky Seals-Jones, Stephen Carlson and Pharaoh Brown have not been targeted with frequency in his absence.
The Pittsburgh defense has allowed the 10th-fewest yards to opposing tight ends this season.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) questionable to return against Houston in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Anthony Schwartz (knee) limited again for Browns Thursday September 16th, 2021