Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) out for Week 13
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (wrist) will not play in Week 13 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Njoku seems to be trending towards a return but we will wait at least one more week for that. Replacements Demetrius Harris, Ricky Seals-Jones, Stephen Carlson and Pharaoh Brown have not been targeted with frequency in his absence.
The Pittsburgh defense has allowed the 10th-fewest yards to opposing tight ends this season.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry catches 7 for 74 in Browns' loss December 23rd, 2019