Broncos starting Drew Lock (thumb) in Week 13; Brandon Allen to bench
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock will make his first career NFL start on Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Lock, a second-round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, had been on injured reserve all season long to this point with a thumb injury. However, that ailment seems to be fully healed, and the Broncos will waste no time seeing what they have in the Missouri product. That means Brandon Allen - who took over for Joe Flacco after the veteran went down for the season - will return to the bench.
Our models project Lock for 200.7 passing yards and 12.7 FanDuel points.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019