Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray will indeed start on Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Murray was listed as questionable entering the weekend, but a full practice participation on Friday told you all you needed to know. He'll be out there, presumably at full strength, against the division rivals.
Our models project Murray for 251.7 passing yards and 20.4 FanDuel points.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake accumulates 184 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16's victory over Seattle December 22nd, 2019