Rapoport: Eagles' Zach Ertz (hamstring) 'pushing to play' in Week 13
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz is reportedly trying to play on Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Miami Dolphins, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Ertz was listed as questionable entering the weekend with a hamstring injury, and his status remains up in the air. But it seems like he's "pushing to play" through the injury, which wouldn't come without risk. If he can't heal up enough to suit up, Dallas Goedert would lead the charge at tight end against the lowly Dolphins.
Our models currently project Ertz for 5.5 catches, 54.2 receiving yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 11.2 FanDuel points.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020