Rapoport: Eagles' Miles Sanders to receive heavy workload in Week 13
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders will receive the "bulk" of the carries on Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Miami Dolphins.
Jordan Howard is missing another game, which leaves just Miles Sanders and Jay Ajayi as the two options in the backfield. Ajayi is still getting acclimated to the offense, so it seems that the rookie Sanders will be the bell cow against Miami.
Our models project Sanders for 75.4 rushing yards, 26.6 receiving yards, 0.7 total touchdowns and 15.1 FanDuel points.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020