Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) available for Week 13's game against Texans
New England Patriots wide receiver Phillip Dorsett (concussion) will play in Sunday night's matchup against the Houston Texans.
Dorsett will return after missing one week with a concussion. In his first game back, our models project New England's speedy receiver to see 3.1 targets.
Dorsett's Week 13 projection includes 1.7 receptions for 22.4 yards.
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence poised and comfortable in preseason debut August 15th, 2021