Rams' Robert Woods accumulates 13 receptions for 172 yards in Week 13's blowout win over Arizona
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods produced 13 receptions for 172 yards in Week 13's win over the Arizona Cardinals.
Woods flamed Arizona's defense for a season-high mark in yards and accounted for 40% of the Rams' receiving production. Since Week 10, Woods has really stepped up, averaging 121.3 receiving yards in 3 games.
In Week 13's victory over the Cardinals, Woods scored 23.7 FanDuel points. For the season, the 27-year old has hauled in 64 receptions for 835 yards.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp scores for Rams in fourth straight December 23rd, 2019
- Gerald Everett (knee) returning for Rams on Saturday night December 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 284 yards in Rams' loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Todd Gurley held to 38 yards, scores twice in Rams' loss December 16th, 2019
- Rams' Tyler Higbee records 12 receptions for 111 yards in Week 15's defeat to Dallas December 15th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019